Friday, September 17
Kings Glen Elementary Playground/Blacktop
Come meet new friends and reconnect with old! Find out about after-school providers and other community groups while enjoying some cool treats provided by the PTA.
The PTA will be providing a choice of an individually wrapped ice cream treat or a freeze pop.
Bring a blanket or chairs and make it a picnic.
This is a FREE FAMILY EVENT.
Please note building access is not available. Restrooms will not be available.
Masks are not required as this is an outside event.
Questions: Please contact Amy Johnson, VP of Events.
Food for Others most needed items include:
- Fresh fruits (oranges, apples, bananas, tomatoes, avocados, grapes, berries)
- Fresh vegetables (cucumbers, celery, peppers, lettuce, eggplant)
- Canned chili
- Canned tomato products (crushed, peeled, diced, etc.), 4oz – 1 lb
- Canned meat (chicken, beef, turkey, or seafood), 2oz – 15oz
- Rice, 16oz packages
- Spaghetti sauce, 14oz – 1 lb (ideally in cans instead of glass)
- Canned fruit (packed in fruit juice instead of syrup) 11oz – 20oz
- Dried or canned beans (black, kidney, pinto, etc.)
- Fruit juice (100% juice) 32oz – 64oz
- New or Clean Reusable Grocery Bags 8 ½ x 14 x 15
Food for Others is unable to accept donations of items that are more than 3 years expired, opened items, food that is not labeled, homemade items, or cooked food.
ECHO needed items include:
The KP & KG School Counselors will be collecting items for families in-need in our community. Items needed:
- Backpacks (new)
- Winter Coats (new or gently used)
- Gifts Cards from Target, Walmart, local grocery stores in $10 & $20 denominations
- Visa/Mastercard Gift Cards
If you are unable to donate these items on Friday, please reach out to the counselors directly.
Thanks for helping support those in our community in need.
Questions about donations: please contact Lisa Jones, VP of Education.