Skip to content
Rules for Baskets & Bingo 2021
- Purpose: Baskets & Bingo 2021 is the annual Spring fundraiser put on by the Kings Park Kings Glen PTA for the purpose of raising funds to support our schools. Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, the event has had to be adapted to the virtual setting. While slightly different, the event still features the generous contributions of our families in the form of baskets from each classroom.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Kings Park Kings Glen PTA, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Event Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, April 12, 2021 at 3:00pm EST and ending on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 8:00pm EST. All online entries must be received by April 22, 2021 at 8:00pm EST. All offline entries must be received by April 19, 2021 at 8:00pm.
- Drawing: Winners will be drawn at random utilizing the online platform provided by Chance2Win.
- Winners List: Upon receipt of the verified winner list from Chance2Win, the list of winners will be posted on the PTA website, in the PTA Facebook group and via the PTA newsletter. Additionally, winners will be notified directly via email within (5) days of the winner drawing.
- Pick-Up of Winning Items: Winners (or their representative) must pick-up items at the times provided by the PTA. The winner, if unable to pick up items at those designated times, must contact the designated person to schedule an alternative time. Items cannot be shipped or mailed to the winners.
- Payments: Tickets may be purchased online by utilizing a Credit Card. All transactions are subject to a 6% service fee. Payments may be made using cash or check by printing form on PTA website and submitting payment by Monday, April 19.
- Minimum Transaction Amount: The minimum transaction for online purchases is $10 (i.e. 10 tickets). The minimum transaction for offline purchases is $5 (i.e. 5 tickets).
- Checkout Requirements: Email address is required at checkout to allow for winners to be contacted at conclusion of event. Additionally, please place the GRADE and TEACHER of the student in the additional notes section.
- Multi-children Families: If you are purchasing tickets to be divided between several children, there are two options. (1) Purchase tickets for each child in separate transactions using each child’s name. (2) In the Order Notes section, simply note each child’s name along with the baskets into which each child’s ticket portion was allotted. Note: If two children want the same basket choosing the separate transaction option is highly recommended to avoid potential confusion or drama.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each basket prior to the drawing date.