We welcome any adult who wants to support our schools and advocate for our children!
Questions? Contact Rebecca Henry, Membership Chair.
As a member of the KPKG PTA, you receive access to the student directory (available online/via mobile app), and you are eligible for discounts at PTA events.
In addition, when you join the KPKG PTA, you automatically become a member of the Virginia State PTA and the National PTA. Membership in the state and national PTAs includes representation by the PTA in state and national advocacy for education policy and legislation.
Members are also eligible for discounts from the National PTA (including George Washington University, Good Housekeeping, Hertz, LifeLock, MetLife, Quicken Loans, and more), as well as discounts from Virginia PTA, including Great Wolf Lodge.
How to Join
KPKG PTA is participating in a pilot membership program through the National PTA. When you join online, you can pay via credit card and you will receive an email receipt.
- Go to https://member.pta.org.
- Either log in or create a new account
- After you register, you will be automatically logged into your account.
- Click “JOIN” at the top of the screen.
- Click “JOIN PTA in Your Community.”
- Click on the state of Virginia on the map.
- Click “JOIN Virginia PTA (Online Form”
- From the three drop down menus, choose:
- State: “Virginia PTA”
- Local PTA: “Kings Park/Kings Glen Elementary School PTA701/460”
- Membership Type: Parent/Guardian, Staff, Family (choose one).
- Pay and Join!
- Review billing information and click “Join” (a payment screen will pop up).
- Look for a confirmation email from”PTA Membership Team.”
You can also join by filling out the Membership Form 2018-19 and returning to your child’s school with a check made payable to KPKG PTA.