We welcome any adult who wants to support our schools and advocate for our children!
When you join the KPKG PTA, you automatically become a member of the Virginia State PTA and the National PTA. Membership in the state and national PTAs includes representation by the PTA in state and national advocacy for education policy and legislation, as well as discounts from the national PTA including eTrak, Hertz, iFocus, MetLife, Sharp, Staples and T-Mobile.
How to Join
KPKG PTA is participating in a pilot membership program through the National PTA. When you join online, you can pay via credit card and you will receive an email receipt. Here are step-by-step instructions for joining online (the site can be confusing).
Step 1. Getting Started
Sign into your PTA account at https://member.pta.org/.
*If you do not have an account, go to Step 2. If you have an existing account, go to Step 3.
Step 2. Create New User Account (skip this step if you already have an account)
– Fill in all the required information
– Click “Create New Account and Sign In” when you’re done.
Step 3. Once you have signed in with your PTA account
– Go to https://member.pta.org/Pilot-Home/Individual-Join
– Select “Virginia PTA” as State /“Kings Park/Kings Glen Elementary school PTA701/460” as Local PTA.
– Choose your Membership Type (Parent/Guardian, Staff, Family)
– Click “Checkout”
Step 4. Pay and Join!
– Review billing information and click “Join”
– A payment screen will pop up.
Step 5. Look for your confirmation email
You can also join by filling out the Membership Form 2017-2018 and returning with a check.